We are continuously working to improve on the content/design of our site, if you have any comments or suggestions please post them here…

If you have information concerning T&T athletes please contact us using our Athlete Information Post.

Tags

6 Comments

1. mary james says:

this is an interesting site for our sports women and men.

2. petra says:

Thank you mr. Roberts for this initiative. Athletes in this country has been working so hard to keep our country on the world map by achieving excellence every-time they compete in any sporting discipline in the world. I would like to recommend the first youngest junior Tobago table tennis player Derron Douglas, who went to the recently World Junior Circuit tournament in Guatemala and won a bronze medal. I also think more must be done for table tennis in Trinidad and Tobago in terms of proper venues and coaches and early funding to attend tournaments abroad. Kudos must go to this youngster for his achievement and also to keep encouraging him in his quest for success. Coaches must also be awarded for all the hard work they put in with these athletes. Thank you.

3. Anne says:

This is an excellent site serving multiple needs : our national sporting heritage, valuable records for posterity, providing reference material for students, informing our citizens of all our sporting accomplishments and inspiring our youth to train, compete and excel. I would like to say – “Keep up this GREAT WORK!”

4. Robert Guy says:

First I must say thank you for this sight and the people who are doing such a great work of exposing all Trinidad Athletics not just to the nation but to the world, and you never know how far it will go i found out about the sight because my former boss who is a big track fanatic was doing a search on athletics and came across this page, all that was know of me at the time was that i ran track in college but the name and date of birth was the same as my own so when confronted I made it clear it was me…. now they will be doing a story on me because of my exposure, i guess i am like my coach who started this all for me Ken Barton thank you so much coach, and my church family Day Break in Morvant and my Spiritual Father Alister Alexander thank you so much …… And to Mr. Mark Anthony Scott for taking the time to reach out to me and follow up and update my information i have to say that you guys are doing a great job and i hope you guys get the recognition you so deserve … God Bless

5. Krystal says:

Stumbled on this Web site while doing a search for Njisane Phillip. This is really a great effort. Should have been done a long time ago.

6. Wesley says:

Love this site!!!!!!!! Well done! bravo Mr Roberts!!!